please review the assignment below
Political Analysis Brief: This assignment is designed to develop marketability skills of students. More information can be found at
https://www1.dcccd.edu/catalog/GeneralInfo/ CoreCurriculum/marketable.cfm, and the goal is to help students market themselves to employers. Students will evaluate current governor’s executive performance for the past 12 months. Define what democracy means to you. Name one action that you support and name another action that you criticize. Students are expected to explain with facts and share their thoughts. How did his action affect you personally through his policy? What did the governor do to our democracy at the state level? Students are expected to describe how his action affected them personally through executive actions or policies. It is worth 200 points, and the following rubric will be used to evaluate submitted project. Students are expected to write logically with facts, and it must at least 300 words to receive full points.
1. Project Rubric:
1. Define democracy in your own words
2. Include Governor’s positive action and explain why it is democratic or not. It is logical, accurate, passionate, and grammatically correct
3. Include Governor’s negative action and explain why it is democratic or not. It is logical, accurate, passionate, and grammatically correct
2. 4. State how his policies affected you & your family, and it is free of grammatical errors.
3. 5. Citation is included (AT LEAST 5), and the entire paper is grammatically correct. (MLA or APA)
PLEASE NOTE: THE CITATION OR REFERENCES AT THE END OF THE ESSAY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE 300 WORDS