Discussions (1.5 PAGE)
Part 1: For this discussion, you are to find two online sources that speak to green logistics and discuss why you chose them. (2 references)
Part 2: Explain how to maximize efficiencies in port operations. (2 references)
– Provides concrete examples from the readings to support postings
– Integrates personal observations and knowledge in an accurate and highly insightful way.
– Posts are organized and information is presented in a logical sequence
– Includes 2 or more outside sources to support and enrich the discussion. Sources are properly cited in APA format.
PART 2: Case Study Assignment 1 (1.5 PAGE)
Answer the questions below. (This Assignment box is linked to Turnitin.)
1. In what way is the efficient integration of shipping into intermodal supply chains important for its further employment in intra-regional trade?
2. What is the role of efficient port operations for the enhancement of maritime supply chains?
– The work is technically well written demonstrating good organization of thought (introduction, transitions, conclusion); proper APA format; careful attention to sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
– The work demonstrates a maturity (breadth and depth) of understanding and scholarship per the description in the workshop for this assignment. It identifies, analyzes, and communicates key ideas both in a concise and precise manner.
– The work demonstrates appropriate support for ideas from coursework, outside research, or examples.
– The work demonstrates a high level of engagement and original thinking through the development of new insights and applications to other contexts.
PART 3: (2 PAGES)
Serving the Worlds Poor, Profitably (link opens in a new window). Write a two page paper in APA format describing the opportunities and challenges for businesses to invest in the worlds poorest markets. You may want to access other resources as well to get a balanced approach to the challenges.
(This Assignment folder is linked to Turnitin.)
If unable to access Serving the Worlds Poor, Profitably” via link, copy and paste URL into browser.
https://hbr.org/2002/09/serving-the-worlds-poor-profitably (link opens in a new tab)
What you are writing about is clear and well-expressed, including specific examples to demonstrate what you learned. Well done!?
Your answer included all the terms from the lesson that applied to the question asked. All terms are fully defined and used in the proper context.
Sentences are complete and they connect to one another easily when they are read out loud. Your writing ‘flows. You provided more than one complete paragraph for each answer.?
No punctuation or structural mistakes. No spelling errors. Your writing shows full awareness of the rules of English use.?