Investigate the degree to which human resources are related to the other factors (project management, product design, process strategy, location decisions, layout decisions, etc.).
- Identify inefficiencies in the way that human resources are utilized in a business at which you have worked in the past or with which you are familiar.
- Describe ways in which the inefficiencies that you have identified could be reduced or eliminated.
- Define what changes would be required to job designs in order to implement your suggested strategies for eliminating the inefficiencies.
- Identify how the way people are measured might need to be adjusted as a result of your suggestions.
- Explain whether additional compensation might need to be offered as a result of your plan to change job designs and work measurements. Support your rationale with examples.
3 pages total