Please make sure you understand the assignment. Please I need this by Wednesday……
Links are attached …….
- Recognize that we are all emotionally connected to something within the industry
- Discuss what you are most passionate about and how it was marketed & distributed to you.
First Post — Say Hello + Show & Tell
Now that you've watched Eric Saperstein's session in the Week 1 Lesson module, it's time to think about what drew you to the entertainment business in the first place. Show and tell your classmates what you're most passionate about and emotionally connected to in entertainment by writing a post. Think about a favorite team, song, athlete, game, TV show, concert, etc. that attracted you to the industry.
- In 1-2 sentences, tell us your name and the degree (BA in Science) or certificate program you're currently enrolled in.
- In 4-5 sentences, which sector do you want to work in and what is your ultimate goal? (Refer to the video about sectors of the industry in Week 1's lesson)
- In 4-5 sentences, explain what you're most emotionally connected to in the industry and upload a photo or include a website link that represents the item attracted you to the industry. Perhaps you have an old sports jersey, magazine, CD, trading cards, photos from your first concert? (This counts as 1 of 2 required references)
- In 4-5 sentences, explain how it was/has been marketed to you. What made you aware it had been for sale? (i.e.Commercials, billboards, word of mouth, etc.?)
- In 4-5 sentences, explain how was it distributed to you. Meaning, where did you have to go to purchase the item(s) you discussed above? This could be online, at a brick-and-mortar store, at an event, etc. (Be specific and name at least one place where you made your purchase. This counts as your second required reference)
- In 5-7 sentences, answer one of these questions – If you were an industry leader, what would you do to get fans to spend more money in the sector that you'd like to work in one day? Or, what is a current problem with an existing business model in that companies are trying or should be trying to improve? Be specific. (Innovation fuels business – this question gets you to start thinking from a business standpoint to develop ideas that could monetize the emotional connection of consumers).
Reminder: Don't forget to list your references/research for questions #3 and #5.