Please see attachment
This assignment is the second part of the Organizational Assessment assignment, a continuation of the Topic 3 assignment Organizational Assessment – Part 1: Preliminary Assessment. Develop a statement of work for your practice client. A statement of work is a document that I/O psychologists provide to a potential client that outlines the work that the I/O psychologist is recommending from the information gathered in the initial interview. It is expected that this assignment will when finished, be 7-10 pages of content (approximately 2000-2250 words).
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Access the “PSY-830 Organizational Assessment – Part 2: Statement of Work” resource attached to this assignment.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
1. Complete the “PSY-830 Organizational Assessment – Part 2: Statement of Work” resource.
2. The sections in this document expand as information is added. This document should be prepared in a professional manner so that it can be discussed with the client.