Degree: Master of Science in Nursing
There are many ways of knowing. Think about how you learn in both your personal and professional life. Discuss various ways you have gained knowledge through your observational experiences during your capstone practicum by answering the following questions:
- What is the focus of your capstone practicum?
- What have you observed thus far?
- How do you determine if the information presented is valid and accurate?
- Review the "hierarchy of evidence" model and determine where you seek most of your information for both your personal and professional life and why.
- Provide personal examples.
- Include at least 2 scholarly articles supporting your statements.