For your Unit 6 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least four scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
· What is the difference between normative hedonism, motivational hedonism, egotistical hedonism, and altruistic hedonism? Provide an example of each type of hedonism.
· Provide an example of how decisions are made behind a “veil of ignorance.”
· Explain Rawls’ theory of the stages of moral development. Provide an example of moral development at each stage.
· Explain the philosophy of Stoicism. With which parts do you agree? Specify the parts with which you disagree. Provide examples to illustrate application of the philosophy of Stoicism in a criminal justice context.
· While Rawls’ theory is abstract and he did not apply it to any concrete issues, how can it be applied to criminal justice?